Hp deskjet 2600 pro offline issues emerge due to the interrupted communication in the printer. Some more reasons can be-
- The status of the printer is offline.
- Your printer may not be set as default printer.
- The printer drivers may be corrupt.
- The printer may be off.
- The USB or the network cable may be disconnected.
- The printer may not be responding.
- The printer may not be detectable on your network.
- The network IP address may have changed.
Hp deskjet 2600 pro offline to online
- Check the USB cables – Make sure that both ends of the USB cable are properly connected. In case of a network printer, check the Ethernet cable. In case of a wireless printer, check the internet connection. You can also use a different cable to check if the cable is not faulty.
- Remove the pending print jobs – Go to star and click on control panel. Open devices and printers. Double click on printer and click on see what’s printing. Now select printer and click on cancel all documents from the list. After cancelling all the print jobs. Click on printer and then finally click on use printer online.
- Manually bring the printer online – Open windows and type control and then click on control panel. Open devices and printers. Double click on your printer’s icon and then click on see what’s printing. Now select printer and then click on use printer online.
How to bring back my hp deskjet 2600 pro online on windows 10
We have some quick and easy steps to bring your printer status from offline to online. Before beginning, check that you have properly downloaded and installed the new updates for your windows 10 operating system.
- Go to search box and open devices.
- Click on printers and scanners.
- Check that there is no check-mark in front of the option let windows manage my default printer.
- Select printer name from drop down list.
- Make sure that your printer is not listed several times.
- Press manage and then click on set as default.
Turn Hp deskjet 2600 pro offline to online in Windows 8
- Open devices.
- Click on your printer’s name.
- If there is more than one option, click on the option not showing in grey colour.
- Double click on it and select set as default printer.
- Try to print to check your printer’s status.
Steps to fix Hp deskjet 2600 pro offline on Mac OS
- Check all the wired connections between the computer and the printer. Make sure there are no loose cables and there is a continuous and properly working power supply.
- There should not be any paper jams and the printer should be properly loaded with enough paper required. There should not be any ‘low ink’ message. If yes, replace the empty cartridges.
- Then click on apple menu and check if there are any software updates.
- Again click on apple menu and then click on restart from the list.
- Hit click on system preferences next on printers and scanners.
- Double click on your printer’s name from the list if you see a yellow light in front of your printer’s name. now click on resume.
- To check if it is online, try to print a document by pressing control+ P. then click on change and select your printer from the list. Now press print.
Resetting your Mac OS
- Click on apple menu and then on system preferences from the list.
- Press print and scan.
- Click on control and then double click in printer menu. Click on reset printing system.
- Press + button and then click on your printer’s name if it is there in the list.
- If not, click on add printer or scanner. Click on your printer and then click add. Wait for some time to start using your printer again.