There can be different explanations behind the HP printer shows offline message. At the point when your hp officejet 5200 printer says offline in windows. Which you can identify by seeing the disconnected status in the control panel of the printer.You should check the appropriate inclusion of the fitting and additionally likewise one should check the association of the PC to the printer.
How you can resolve the hp officejet 5200 printer offline issue
You can undoubtedly resolve the issue with the officejet printer by going to the settings and afterward the printers. Right-click on the symbol of the “printer” and afterward click on the symbol of the “utilization printer on the web”.
Despite the fact that there are numerous alternate ways you can turn the Hp officejet 5200 back offline to online. Another way you can resolve this is by double tapping on the printer symbol you need to change and make it on the web. Furthermore, when you do that a spring up window with all the enumerating and all the current print occupations will appear on your desktop.
At that point you need to go to the “Printer” symbol in the spring up window and finally. You need to uncheck the “Utilization Printer Offline.” There are more manners by which one can check the difficulty themselves and attempt to determine it. Also, to do that you need to make sure that the printer isn’t in the rest mode. You can likewise reboot the printer and afterward should attempt to print something on the PC.
If Hp officejet printer is a USB printer then you ought to unplug the printer from the PC. Switch the attachment point or have a go at connecting it to some other machine. Even subsequent to dealing with all these HP officejet 5200 printer offline then you should contact the HP specialist organization to determine the issue or chat with a technician.
- Make sure the wire connecting your printer to the computer is properly connected.
- If your printer is connected to a USB hub, disconnect the wire from the hub. Then connect the cord from the printer directly to a USB port on your computer.
- Turn off the officejet printer. Wait for 30 seconds then turn the printer back on.
- Try to print the document again.
Why is my hp officejet 5200 offline in windows 10
Make sure you have updated to the latest printer driver as per windows 10 required. (a program that controls your printer). Hp printer manufacturers provide updated drivers to improve compatibility with newer software, such as new versions of Reader and Acrobat. Troubleshoot Hp printer offline issues by updating the printer software and connect again with the wired or wireless network properly.
- Find the model number of your printer on printer itself
- Go to the official website and browse ‘drivers’ or ‘printer drivers’.
- Find the exact driver for your model number.
- Download and install the printer driver according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Restart your computer.