If you are worrying about Why is my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Offline, there are several reasons behind the issues like officejet 8600 printer connected to WiFi but offline for this error and you find the steps below to get your printer online in Windows, Linux , and Mac.
Printer gets online by resetting my HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 but how to reset printer. In that case, need to find and fix the reason behind the Hp printer offline issues. Therefore, Follow the steps given in the article and fix printer offline site.
Hp officejet pro 8600 printer keeps going offline in windows
In most everyday scenarios, HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 often goes offline due to paper jams, out of paper, and minor network connectivity issues. But sometimes the problem can also be caused by the printer drivers being outdated or corrupt and other hardware related issues.
In theory, printers should be back online once the reason why it’s offline is found and fixed. This applies in situations such as a paper jam, the printer coming off the paper, and minor hardware issues that prevent the printer from being available online.
However, sometimes it is not enough to clear the problem and you have to manually bring the printer online on your Windows PC. If you are interested in this situation, find the steps below to make Printer Online in Windows.
Hp officejet pro 8600 printer shows offline Error
- Click the Windows Start button and then click the Device Manager Option from the menu that appears.
- In the Device Manager screen, click the Action tab in the top menu.
- Click Devices and Printers from the drop-down menu.
- In the Devices and Printers screen, right-click the Offline Printer (it appears Deleted).
- Click See what’s printed in the contextual menu.
- Click Use Printer Offline to eliminate the checkmark on this item and wait for the printer to online.
- Once the printer is online, it should begin printing whatever is in the print queue.
However, if the option to Take the printer Online is Gray, or if the printer goes online for a short time and goes offline again, it is time to troubleshoot printer offline problem on your computer.
Hp officejet pro 8600 plus printer goes offline
- Click the Windows, Start button, and then click the Settings Icon.
- In the Settings screen, click Devices.
- On the next Screen, click Troubleshooting on the side menu and then click Printer.
- In the expanded Printer Menu, click Run Troubleshooter Option.
- Allow the Windows Troubleshooter to run and it will offer suggestions to fix the problem.
- In this case, the suggestion was to make the printer a Default Printer. The suggestion in your situation might be to update the driver or something else.
- Click Apply This Fix and follow the subsequent instructions.